Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ola - I'm In Love


Though Ola Svensson's latest album was released in the end of 2010 and he had just a one year to promote it, he has already started to tease fans with news about recording fresh stuff in 2011 and today we've got a premiere of a brand new single "I'm In Love" that was presented on P3 radio and will be digitally available on May 7th.
"I'm In Love" was co-written by Shellback and you can definitely feel a man behind "Moves Like Jagger" and "I Wanna Go" in production of the track, it goes pretty in the same pop-vein but with Ola's own style, mood and manner that you can't mix up with anyone else's (maybe "Moves Like Jagger" meets "Riot" will describe it the best way?). Energetic comeback from one of our Swedish pop-heroes and now we're even more hungry for a new stuff!
Video for "I'm In Love" is already shot and soon we're also gonna get its premiere but now skip at 45.30 and enjoy.

Lyssna: Musikguiden i P3 med Micke Cederberg

0 коммент.: